Follow these steps begin your KJGA Registration:
- Review and understand the Code of Conduct expected for your junior
- If you do not have any junior golf equipment, review Golf Equipment
- Register for KJGA golf program via online registration below and make payment
- Download a copy of the 2019 KJGA Calendar to ensure your junior golfer’s attendance
- If you have any questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) first. You may find the answer to your question here. If you don’t, please contact Dean Marks at 269-447-1484 or email at email@example.com
- A membership to Red Arrow Golf Course to play golf, foot golf, or disc golf all summer.
- Each participant who signs up by June 10 will also become Youth On Course members and Golf Association of Michigan members.
Participants may also purchase an optional summer membership to The Dome for $29. (Family membership for $99).