Follow these steps begin your KJGA Registration:
- Review and understand the Code of Conduct expected for your junior
- If you do not have any junior golf equipment, review Golf Equipment
- Register for KJGA golf program via online registration below and make payment
- Download a copy of the 2019 KJGA Calendar (coming soon!) to ensure your junior golfer’s attendance
- If you have any questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) first. You may find the answer to your question here. If you don’t, please contact Dean Marks at 269-447-1484 or email at email@example.com
Junior Golf Instruction
The Instructional Groups meet throughout the summer and focus on rules, etiquette, and instruction about the golf swing. These sessions are usually divided by age into 3 groups, but groups may change based on participation levels and ride-sharing requests.
- INSTRUCTIONAL 1A: Ages 7 & under – 8:30-9:45 at Red Arrow Golf Course, Tuesdays 6/25-8/6
- INSTRUCTIONAL 1B: Ages 8 & over – 10:00-11:15 at Red Arrow Golf Course, Tuesdays 6/25-8/6
- INSTRUCTIONAL 2: Ages 15 & under – 6:30-7:45 at The Dome Tuesdays 6/25-8/6
- INSTRUCTIONAL 3: Ages 9-15 – 10:00-11:45 at Eastern Hills Golf Club Thursdays 7/11-8/8 (geared at slightly more advanced participants)
- INSTRUCTIONAL 4: Ages 15 & under – 9:00-10:30 at The Dome Saturdays 6/29-8/10 (no class 7/6)
* note that times and age groups are subject to change
Cost: $75 before June 10, $85 after June 10, includes all scheduled sessions
Instructional sessions will be powered by The First Tee LINK and incorporate the 9 Core Values of Respect, Courtesy, Responsibility, Honesty, Sportsmanship, Confidence, Judgment, Perseverance, and Integrity as well as the 9 Healthy Habits of Energy, Play, Safety, Vision, Mind, Family, Friends, School, and Community. Activity based learning will help each child master golf skills while improving important life skills.
Each participant will also receive a membership to Red Arrow Golf Course to play golf, foot golf, or disc golf all summer.
Participants may also purchase an optional summer membership to The Dome for $29. (Family membership for $99)
*Special note about pricing for this age group: While the registration fee includes all scheduled sessions, we fully expect participants to miss 1-2 weeks for camps and/or vacations. There are no make up classes for when you miss, which helps us keep the pricing so low.